Friday, January 2, 2009

We're Baaaaack

Whew, and we finally have the Internet again and we are officially unpacked and moved in....and I never want to move again, well maybe one more time when we finally "settle down" but I wouldn't mind if we spent the next 5 years here. Anyway, so as far as blogging, I'm going to be doing some catching up posts, but don't worry I'll break them up into different pieces. My Ode to Oklahoma post was unfinished, but that will be an ongoing thing when I think of the wonderful things I learned in Oklahoma, but as for right now I'll just do some brief picture posting and maybe a couple videos and then I'll do a separate post for our Christmas Adventures.

First, here is a video that some family has been dying to see. This was my mom's reaction when we gave her the Christmas Surprise (moving back). You can tell she's aware of the camera, otherwise I think we would have had some back flips going on in the kitchen. :)


This is a video of Logan trying a lime for the first time. He tried a lemon earlier that day and we missed it, so we thought we could fool him with the lime.

This is Logan in an awesome hat. When I first showed it to him, he wanted to wear it all over and wouldn't let me take it off. There is a jacket that goes with it too.
This is Logan with his cousin Kashlynn. They are only a month apart and could pretty much be twins. They had an awesome time at Christmas.
My mom said Kashlynn looks a lot like I did when I was little and Logan looks like Steve, who knows, maybe this could have been me and my brother if we had been twins. :)
Logan is starting to understand what the camera is and really hams it up sometimes.
This is Logan's cousin Lincoln. He's almost a year old, poor little guy was sick the whole week we were down there, but we all got to share in his misery..except Morgan, Logan, & Damon, but I'll post more on that later. :)

Sorry the picture is so dark. Logan loves Fig Newtons, just like his mommy, even better than all the yummy cookies that were around.
We did actually get a little rest while were here on "vacation"
And we even got to play some games while the little ones were entranced with "Cars"
"Look, Kash, that's Mater" (did I ever tell you how much I love "Cars")
Damon got to do lots of bonding with Grandma.

This was just as we were getting ready for the family pictures. And of course, Damon who is my ultimate fussy baby never made a peep, while all 3 other grandkids were throwing fits. Go figure.
We had to find a new place for these matches where Logan can't reach them anymore.
Boy oh Boy, is he ever a Boy!

Cheers! Well, I'd love to post some more, but both the boys are asleep for the night and there is no where else I'd rather be than here in my home in my nice warm bed. I will try and get the Christmas post up tomorrow and then finish more about our whole moving process, but for now *yawn* I'm going to bed. :)

No comments: