Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Little Feverish

This week we have all still be in recovery mode. Whatever bug we caught we all just kept on passing it around. Damon ended up with it on Thursday and had a fever for the next couple days. Finally on Friday night his temperature came down and he's been as happy as ever since. It was a rough couple nights though. Whenever Logan was sick he would sleep even longer through the night, but Damon is my cuddly baby and he just wanted to be held and fed all night long...*sigh* it's a good thing I love him so much.

We did get some fun in this week though. We got to go up and visit Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock and Logan got to play with some of his cousins and he had a blast. He wasn't able get a nap in, so at about 6:30 he finally just crashed and fell asleep while the adults got a chance to just sit and visit for a while, it was really nice.

The weather has been better this past week and we've been able to go outside a little bit, the fresh air helped our cabin fever. Logan LOVES to play outside, but he is also very distracted and runs away a lot to find cars or airplanes, or just to follow any random stranger home :) He definitely keeps me busy when we're outside. It will be nice someday when we can go to the park and he'll be able to play with Damon too and I can spread out a blanket on the grass and just relax...I know, keep dreaming, right? :)

In other news, we've been able to get our house in Oklahoma rented for at least the next 6 months. We're hoping to still sell it though. We'd like to get it sold while the renters are still there, it's a great investment for anyone looking to buy some real estate in OK, wink wink.

So, I just checked the camera for pictures....didn't have any this week, how sad. This week I'll try and do better since we're all feeling a bit better. I guess, until next time...

3 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

Damon is getting so be so cute! It so funny how much they do NOT look alike. Linc and Logan pass so much more. I'm so glad we are done with the sick weeks, just hope it doesn't roll around again too soon. So, Mike has decided he wants to go to a different seminar then the one on the 13th. But.. I'm still going to try to convince him to still come out and visit and just play without silly seminars in the way. I'll let you know when he gets home in a few days.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I don't even want to buy real estate in Iowa so I don't think we will be buying any in OK. I hope it gets sold soon, but it's good that there is someone living there and paying some rent! I hope you have a good week with no sickness. I had a hard time with just Donovan and Me being sick, I can't imagine being sick and having 2 sick kids!

heidijogoody said...

I am glad to hear that you guys have your house rented for now that is at least a step and buys you some time for now.