Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ultrasound for Baby #4

We had our ultrasound today for the upcoming baby, but before we went in we asked Logan if he wanted a sister or another brother. He said, "a sister because I can take care of her all by myself and feed her and take her to the vet when she's sick" we got a kick out of that.

Damon said, "I don't want anything"

Tragon said, "uh-oh" (His only words right now are uh-oh, cracker, and woof, so I think he picked the best of the three since he will be the one that has to share a room now)

However, they are going to end up with another brother because it's a BOY! :) And really we couldn't be happier. It works out to have another boy first so that they each have their bedroom buddy to share a room with and someone close in age to play with.

I guess we're not done after this though, I still think there is a girl up there, but she just knew life would be a little less complicated for us if she came after her brother. :)

Now I can hardly wait until February!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Congrats! You guys are going to have boys down to a great science

Tosha G said...

Congrats on Boy #4. That will be fun.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love boys. Not that I don't love my baby girl, I adore her, but she is much more drama than Donovan already! And she's only 9 months old!!

Jennie said...

Congrats! It's kind of sad that we're in the same ward and I had to check your blog to see if you were having a boy or girl. I guess that's what happens when you're in nursery and I'm in primary.