Thursday, September 15, 2011

Damon is 3!

My sweet Damon turned 3 today. I can't believe it. I think he's officially potty trained. I haven't reminded him in 3 days to go and he hasn't had an accident. I still worry at night even though for the past three nights he wakes up and goes. (He comes and gets us to help with the diapers, I got pull ups, but he still has a hard time with them, I should probably just go with undies).

His laugh and smile are contagious and his big blue eyes melt my heart. He loves playing with his brothers, but also is the biggest tease at our house and loves to take things and run away and hide them. He definitely likes to push the limits and boundaries when it comes to discipline, but when he makes the choice he is a really good helper.

He loves to ride his tricycle and will pedal sometimes, but can still go faster just running. He loves being out in the dirt and just being outside. He loves otter pops as much as his mom and could probably eat them all day if I let him. He's a mostly good eater and will still eat something he doesn't like if the bribe is big enough. :)

He's very loud (can't imagine where he gets that from) and loves to sing along to his music in the car and it makes me smile everytime. I sure love my Damon and can't imagine our family being complete without him. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Can't believe he is 3! Glad to hear he is officially potty trained :)