Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Very Happy Birthday

November 9th - November 16th

November is a month of many birthdays for the Hadlock Family. I think in total there are at least 8 that I can think of. When we were living in Utah we would have a big birthday party in November to celebrate all the birthdays. We wish we could be there to celebrate with everyone, but we'll just have to see ya'll at Christmas.

Anywho, it was Morgan's birthday on the 13th and I was finally successful in giving him a surprise gift that he actually wanted and liked 100% I can't ever buy clothes or pretty much anything else because he's quite particular, so I usually just end up letting him buy his own present, or he just picks it out himself, but not this year. I was determined to find something. I got him the "Brisngr" book on CD. He loved it. Last Christmas we listened to the first two books of the series on tape and we've already listened to about 7 of the 23 CDs. He was so surprised and pleased with the gift. It totally made both our days. :)




This is a fun little video we caught the other night of Logan. He was just getting so excited about being surprised. Morgan is such a good daddy and Logan looks forward to him coming home every day......so do I. :)
And now we have some cute pictures of our little Damon. He's had some good and bad days this week, but overall, we're making progress.

This is an awesome hat my aunt made him. I wish I would have taken some pictures a few weeks ago when his head was smaller and it looked totally awesome. It still looks really cute, poor Damon got his mommy's un-photogenic-ness. He's soooo much cuter in person and I can't wait to show him off to all the family at Christmas!I've been doing better with tummy time with Damon. He likes it best in the Boppy and he can hold his head up for quite some time. He's getting more and more control of his head every day.


My Little Stud-Muffin

Wow...a post that doesn't take you an hour to read... :)

5 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Logan is a little nut, I love it. I love when you can do something so simple and get those great reactions! Damon is a cutie. Donovan is the same way, he is much cuter in person!

heidijogoody said...

I love the cute video of Logan with Morgan. He was getting so excited.

Sarah said...

You have a beautiful baby boy Annie! Good Job.

Talea Hollingshead said...

Congrats on the Baby! I have been so busy taking care of mine, I haven't been looking at anyone's blogs forever! He is so cute and it is fun to see a baby that is so close to Addy's age too. Looks like Logan is taking the "big brother" roll in stride!

Kristen said...

So, we're probably going to be in St. George from the Friday before Christmas all the way to the Sunday after Christmas. Hopefully you guys will be down there sometime during that week! Your boys are so cute!