Tuesday, November 18, 2008

They Grow So Fast

This week started off on Tuesday with the boys' Dr. Appointment.....I don't think I'll ever schedule them the same day again if I can help it. I understand why my cousin has someone go with her and the twins. So, Tuesday I played the role of frazzled mom as I tried to keep both my kids under control. Anyway, it all worked out and we survived, so here are the results:


Logan was 22.2 lbs 32 inches tall and he was in the 10% for height, weight, & head (I don't remember the head size, they didn't write it on my little sticker). Developmentally, the Dr. said Logan was basically a 2 year old, which made me feel good even though I can't really take credit for all his intelligence. I took it as a compliment though since I needed one that day. :) He's finally put on a little weight too. He must have gone through a little growth spurt as well since we had to basically upgrade his whole wardrobe with bigger clothes. Merry Christmas Logan.


Damon was 12.6 lbs 23.5 inches tall and he was in the 75% for everything. He was lucky and only had to get two shots intead of 4 since I guess they did some combining of a few of them. He calmed down really quickly, which was very nice not have him crying the whole way home. He's growing nice and healthy and he has consistently "slept through the night" (sleeping for 7-8 hours) for the past two weeks.


So, I have a smaller than average toddler and a bigger than average baby. At this rate, I wonder how long before they catch up to each other? :) I love them both so much and love to see them grow. Pretty soon Damon will be moving around and playing with Logan more and I can hardly wait.

2 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That is great that Logan is growing and gaining weight! He is almost as big as Donovan now. Only 4 lbs and 1/4 of and inch to go :) I have the feeling my next child will be a shrimp because Donovan was so big!

Tosha G said...

glad to hear they're doing good and growing.