Sunday, November 23, 2008

Being Sick is NO Fun

We were all nice and healthy for the Dr. Appointment, but pretty much the day after we all got sick. Logan and I are still fighting a stuffy nose and sore throat, and congestion. Damon just has some nose issues. Morgan only had it bad for about a day, but I think he's basically over the last bits of it. This has really hindered my working out progress since I can't take the kids to the child watch when they are sick...nor do I really have the desire to run or workout when I can barely swallow and breathe. :) (I am happy to report though that I've already lost a total of 28 of the 40 lbs from Damon--only 12 more to go. woohoo!)

We're getting really excited for Christmas. I hope there is some snow for us to play in. And since Logan wasn't really old enough for the snow last year he never got any "winter" clothes. So, the other day when I was at Walmart I decided to pick up some mittens and some beanies for the colder Utah weather. (Some days we're still in the 70's-not quite parka weather yet)

This is his new "Cars" beanie. He's been wearing it around the house saying "hat, hat, hat" I didn't get a picture of Damon because he was sleeping at the time and when he sleeps you let him sleep for as long as he possibly will. :)

The boys also sort of got their Christmas presents early this year...at least from us. Logan got some new shoes and a puzzle.....and wardrobe from the growth spurt :) Damon got some clothes as well, I know boring for Damon, but I don't think we really "got" anything for Logan on his first Christmas either. Mostly their present is a "vacation" to Utah to spend time with their cousins and extended family. (After the "vacation" is when I need a vacation ;) Anyway, I did decide to get them some matching pajamas for Christmas and I got far enough behind on the laundry that I had to pull them out. So we took some pictures.

Logan sure loves his little brother.
He was almost smiling. :) You'll see that same look on Damon in almost all the pictures. He's so intense.
awwww, aren't those the cutest little boys in the whole world...and they look nothing like each other.
This is my favorite. I love my little boys, they are definitely a handful, but so much fun. Wow, look at that, my blogs are much shorter when I don't wait to post everything all at once. :) Until next time...whenever that might be.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Such cute boys! I love their plane pajamas. I hope you guys get feeling better soon, that's no fun at all!

heidijogoody said...

We have been through that same sickness here in our family and it is not fun. the boys look so cute in their new pj's

Nicki Swilor said...

That last picture is so sweet! Hope you had a fun visit to Utah.

Lindsey said...

YAY!! I'm so happy I found your blog. Hope all is well for you guys-and your growing family. :) Keep us posted.