Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Father's Day was a good one this year. My parents were actually up here because we also had a family gathering for my Grandma's 80th birthday, so it was nice to celebrate with the father of my children and my own father. I sure love my husband. He is the best dad and husband in the whole world and his boys adore him, even if he doesn't think so sometimes. For Father's Day my parents watched our boys while we went to a matinee on Saturday and saw the X-men movie. We really liked it. After that Morgan went up to the RSL store to pick something out. He took Logan with him and was somehow able to weasel in a free soccer ball. :)
I was also able to find the The Sandlot movie. We've been keeping our eye out for it for a while now, so when I saw it I couldn't resist. We watched it together on Sunday....and realized there was some mild language that I hope the boys didn't pick up on, but if you hear them cursing, I promise he didn't hear it from me. :) Morgan is my everything and I love him so much!



My own dad is also quite amazing. He's always been an example of calmness and faith to me. He has a quiet comfort about him. He got an ipad for Father's Day/Birthday and had it with him and of course he got my boys (all of them including Morgan) sucked in Angry Birds. It was actually a great distraction for them Sunday morning while I was trying to get everything ready. They sure love their papa and I do too!

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

How fun to be able to spend fathers day with your dad too! I was sad we couldnt make it up to the birthday party on Saturday