Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Staheli Farm

We went to Staheli Farm last night for FHE with Steve and Kim and we had a blast, here are a few pictures from our adventures...and just from the camera from the last couple weeks. Logan, Damon and Grandma, playing in the dirt pile.
Damon and the tunnel.
Grandma and Damon
Papa and Harlee

Kim and Kash, riding the horses.

Mommy and Logan teeter-tottering with Steve and Kash.

Logan cheesin' it.
Steve and Kash.

We got to go for a horse ride. Logan was petrified, but once the horse started moving and he could pet it, he was okay.
Damon did pretty good too on the horse.

Harlee on the horse swings.

Kash on the swings/carousel thing.

Logan had a blast.

Papa and Damon.

Logan, looking around making sure no one is staking a claim on his mini John Deere.

Papa reading Logan and Kashlynn a bedtime story. (We are now into just pictures from random time throughout the past weeks)

Logan and Damon playing with the spinning top with Papa.

My hyper little Logan.
My stubborn mama's boy, Damon.
Logan in mama's pink shoes. Hehe. Well, I hope you enjoy the pictures. :)

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Love the pictures! The kids are sooo cute!

Mike and Quel said...

Wow, you guys are so brave to even attempt to taking the kids to the movies! I hate taking the kids places with me! But I guess its inevitable! I'm excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving!