Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! The last couple weeks have actually gone by really fast. I went up north for about a week and we got to drive down together the day before Halloween. On Saturday we decided to carve some pumpkins. I think they turned out really cool.
We had to quarantine Damon in the chair though...

And Logan just took pictures the whole time, so I don't think they are quite ready for the pumpkin carving, but it was worth a try.


I carved the spider.



And Morgan carved the Jack-O-Lantern.

Logan was Handy Manny for Halloween.

He was my cute little handyman. My favorite part was the toolbox candy holder. :)

Damon was Bob the Builder and so happy about it.

They both had a great time trick or treating.

They are both so handsome.

Damon was hammering the floor.
The boys out trick or treating.

Part of the stash. We were only out for about an hour, but we filled a huge bucket full of candy. They were bouncing off the walls when we got back.

Then we topped off the night with a cupcake. :) Other news on the home front, is that we are hoping to be able to move in before Christmas. As long as the cabinets come in on time that shouldn't be a problem, so we're just keeping our fingers crossed. Until next time.....Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Looks like you guys had lots of halloween fun! I hope you are able to get in to your house by christmas!

Lesa said...

I love their costumes! :O) Looks like a lot of fun!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Those are so cute, I thought about making a costume but I'm not creative like you!! Donovan's not ready for carving either, he didn't even like digging his hands in the pulp and that used to be my favorite part! He had a great time trick or treating though! He's a really good mooch so I think it came pretty naturally. I can't wait to see them! I will be in Lehi in a few weeks!!!

Belle said...

I just gave MaKenna a marker, so she went around to every pumpkin and colored all over it. She thought that was pretty cool. I like how your two little boys look so different from one another, yet you can still tell they are brothers. Hope the cabinets come in on time!