Sunday, October 4, 2009

Damon Jeremiah

Hmmm...what's this?I'll just taste a little...hey wait a minuteThis stuff is delicious...mmmm, more...mmmm..
I think Damon's birthday is officially over now. We've done the whole cake and ice cream, which he absolutely loved! He still had a little bit of a cold while we were up in Sandy, so we didn't get to go and hang out with any friends, but we ate the cake anyway. Here's a little bit about my Damon since he just had his 1 year check up:
Height: 30" (I think he was in the 25% ish percentile)
Weight: 20.5 lbs (17%)

He dropped a little in the weight category, but that's a combination of him being sick and that he walks all over now and is just go go go go go go ..... go go go go go ....well, you get the idea. He loves food though, so I'm not as worried and this is about the same time that Logan hit a little wall as far as growth too.
Damon is such a happy baby and did great for his one year pictures, despite being such a momma's boy. Now that he can walk he is starting to let me go a little bit more each day, but that's mostly just so he can make his way to somewhere or get into something that he shouldn't.

He's starting to talk a little bit, he says uh-oh, whoa, and he says "da" for dog, and you can tell that he's trying really hard to say something.

My favorite times are when Logan and Damon are playing together and giggle and laugh and chase each other around, it's usually Logan that can get Damon really laughing.

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Cute little boy! I can't believe he is 1 already. I don't even think he was crawling the last time I saw him...maybe he was, I don't have the best memory.

heidijogoody said...

Cute kids.. can't believe that Damon is already 1 and man Logan sure sounds like he is a smart little whip with all this spelling that is great!

Belle said...

That's fun that she dug into his cupcake and loved it! MaKenna poked at her's for awhile and then just daintily ate pieces from it with two fingers. He sure is growing fast!