Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy, but fun week!

This past week we had a lot of fun things, but I don't really have the time to go into too much detail about all of them, just know that they were fun! :)

On Tuesday I got to go see Aida at Tuacahn with my brother who was in from Seattle for a while. It was a really great show. I think it would be really fun to do something like that, but I was just always too busy with sports and such growing up that I never really did get into it.

On Thursday night Morgan came down since he had Friday off, it was sooo nice to have two full days with him. We took the boys to the park, tried to go to a movie, didn't work too well. I thought it would go better than Tuesday's experience. My brother took us to go see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and they boys did really well for the first hour, but then they both turned into mama's boys, so we headed out early, but I figured with me and Morgan we'd be okay. We lasted about 15 minutes. Luckily though, we were able to get passes to come back later that evening when the kids were in bed. We saw Where the Wild Things Are and I really liked it. I don't really remember the book, but the movie was good. I'll have to find the book now though.

We also played a lot outside, it was great weather, well, a little on the hot side, but still good. Sunday was sort of a chill day. Some neighbors came up to visit and play some Wii Mariokart (which I stink at). It was pretty crazy. Morgan had to leave in the middle of the craziness. I miss him already. :(

Today we had play group and I hosted. It was such a nice day that we were able to be outside the whole time. And, they had fun playing around with everything, I totally forgot our little activities, oh well, I guess I have something for next time. Well, this is about as good of an update as I can get in while the kids are still napping. I'll try and get some pictures up next time though. :)

No comments: