Sunday, October 4, 2009

Logan Elijah


This past week we were up in Sandy with Morgan and it was so nice to see him ever day for a whole week. We had some funny things happen with Logan that I want to make sure I keep track of.


- Logan was walking around in circles around the van with Damon and he stopped at the back of the van and said "S-I-E-N-N-A--X-L-E spells, Momma Van!" it was hilarious, he was as serious as you could possible be for a 2 year old. He loves letters, so when he sees words he likes to spell them and then we usually tell him what it spells. I guess he's really picking up on things. :)


- Logan is fascinated and frightened by the vacuum. He loves to look at it when it's not turned on, but freaks out when you tell him you're going to turn it on. Well, I was vacuuming the house and he was having his usual panic attack and when I was done, I said, "see Logan, that wasn't so bad" Minutes later I hear him talking to Damon, "see, Damey, it's not so bad" and "see Papa, it's not so bad"


- Our challenge with Logan right now is still eating, he's super picky, but there are some days that he does really well.


- My favorite thing about Logan is that he loves to read stories now, not just flip through the book, he'll actually let you read the story and occasionally he'll repeat it back to you or spell the words. I love it!

1 comment:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He sounds so grown up! Donovan is finally starting to talk, but he's definitely not at Logan's level. He is one smart little boy! When Donovan sees words he just says his ABC's...sort of. It's going to be so much fun when they all get a little older and really play!