Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Cannery

This week was interesting. I always seemed to be a day off because of the holiday, and Logan got a cold this week and gave it to me and Damon. :( I think we're over the worst of it. I was feeling great yesterday, but today, not so much and Logan has been really fussy, so we stayed home from church to get some rest.

I did get to go to the cannery yesterday, I really love that place. I went with my sister-in-law. We're going to try and make it a monthly thing until we both have our food storage items that we need from there and then just go as needed. It's a nice little break from the kids and the day. We met up in Sandy at Grandma and Grandpa Hadlocks place and the hubbies got to play with kiddos for a while.

We got there a little too early for the shift, so alas we were forced to do a little shopping and grab a Jamba Juice. Then we spent the rest of the day just sort of hanging out and we had Cafe Rio for dinner (and for lunch today :) it was delicious.

And really and truly, that is my week in a nutshell, not a whole lot happens when we get sick, so maybe this next week will be better since the weather is looking up. Oh yeah, we did make it to the little park by our house one day and Logan loves the slides, but he HATES to come home...oiy. Anyway, here are some pictures from the week, I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong with a couple videos.
This was Logan this morning at breakfast. He says "cheese" for the camera now.
Logan's hair has finally grown out a little bit more again and I can sort of spike it. It only lasts a few minutes though. :( I told Morgan that's why we need to have a girl, so I can do her hair and not resort to putting gel and hairspray into my sons' hair. :)
This is Logan's new favorit spot to watch TV.
Damon is getting so big and so cute!
He loves his bouncer now, and I love that he loves it!
I wish I would have taken the camera with my yesterday, cuz let me tell you, me and Sandra looked pretty hot in our hairnets and plastic aprons at the cannery. :) And it would have been fun to post some pictures of the shenanigans that the kids get into when they are together. Logan just loves following Josh around and playing with his cousins. Well, that's about all I have, I think I'm going to go take a nap now.

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Damon really is just getting cuter and cuter, and so is Logan! He is looking more and more like a little boy. Being sick is no fun! Donovan developed Croup yesterday so we had a scary night last night and a lazy/crazy day today.

heidijogoody said...

Yes you do need to have a girl it is the best to do different stuff with the girls hair. Although I don't think it is a bad thing to put gel and stuff in your boys hair I think he looks like a handsome little guy.

Mel said...

Annie,

It's been soooo long since I've kept up on blogs! I can't believe you're back in UT! That's Great!!! And your boys are just adorable -- I can't believe how big Damon is! It seems like we were just talking about how you were sick of being pregnant :) So happy for you and Morgan! Maybe we'll finally catch up with you guys sometime now that you're in UT...