Sunday, May 29, 2016

May 23rd - May 29th

It's the last week of school!! I don't know who is more excited, me or the boys...probably me.  This was Damon's note for all the things to do at Father and Sons campout.  I think they did most of it too. :)

These boys of mine are crazy, wild, caring, fun, loving, stubborn, silly, playful, happy, and just awesome all around, I'm so grateful for my boys.
Damon was really excited for field day so he set out his clothes the night before. They were really excited to have free dress day the whole last week of school.
Sometimes I can get her to let me put a bow in her hair and she keeps it there for long enough to take a picture.

Her new game is hide and seek...but only when it's time to change her diaper.  As soon as she sees you getting the diaper and wipes she runs and hides somewhere.

We inherited some kid size recliners from my mom when she retired from teaching.  I think Rylea loves them the most, with Damon in a close second.

Play Doh time building 3-D shapes.
Tragon's kindergarten graduation.  :)  He did so awesome and has grown so much.  I'm really looking forward to one more year of growth though, we are still a little stuck in the tantrum stage.
Morgan found a great deal on a canoe and has been wanting one for a long time, so we went for it.  We had to put a little money in to it to repair one seat and to repair a patch, but we took it out to Sand Hollow this weekend and it was so fun.


The boys loved playing in the water even though it was pretty cold and they loved the canoe.  Damon and Logan liked it the best.  I went out once with Logan and it was fun, then right as we are getting out he leaned to far to get out and we both went overboard.  It was funny and not funny at the same time, I have a huge bruise on my leg from trying to catch myself.


The best part for me was seeing Morgan with his boys.  I love when we get a chance to do family activities.  :)

I'm sure we will be doing the canoe thing a lot this Summer and have lots more fun stories to tell.  Until next time....

No comments: