Monday, May 16, 2016

May 9th - 15th

What a fun week!  I can finally do my baby's hair..sort of, when she lets me, and then if usually only lasts for a few minutes.  I think we ended up with half an hour with this bow in.  :)  She's cute with our without her hair done.


 We went to Logan's last baseball game of the season.  The coach was nice enough to buy all the players a snow cone after the game.  The kids did really well during the game and we found a nice shady spot to sit and they found a fun bush to play in.


 Logan's team was the Tincaps, coached by Ryan Turman.  It was a good season, if he decides to keep playing, he will have to keep up on his skills of his own accord during the off season.


 What, who doesn't suck on their toes while watching Dora?
 Morgan took the three older boys to Father and Sons camp out.  Apparently it was quite the experience.  They got a little turned around on the way up (along with everyone else because they didn't get the signs up soon enough).  Tragon had a really bad migraine for the first time and threw up all over Logan's camp chair.  That led to missing out on the fireside stuff, but overall the kids had a blast!!!  I stayed home and helped Jenny mow her lawn and then we ate Cafe Rio and watch Once I Was a Beehive.  It was a really cute movie.  We loved it.

 The weather is warming up and the water time is coming.  Saturday afternoon after the camp-out was just a free for all while we got cleaned up.  I'm sure there was a lot of mud and water that day...it's kind of a blur.  :)



 Saturday May 14th was also Rylea's 2nd birthday!!!  I can't believe she's 2 already!



 Thanks Grandma Hadlock for all the cool stuff.



 The boys love her cooking set and she has to fight them off to play with it.

Look at those studly sons of Helaman.  :)  I Love my boys!  They are a handful, but so fun to be around.  Sunday was kind of a long day playing catch up from the crazy weekend, I think about 4 of the 7 of us (Damon, Tragon, Jaron, Dadd-O) all took a little nap during sacrament.  :)

Until next time...

No comments: