Sunday, May 8, 2016

April 25th - 30th

Logan's baseball season is coming to an end.  It's been a good season, but it's also been a little challenging.  I came to the game this day because Morgan had to leave early for Young Men's and luckily the field was right by the play ground so we could watch both.

 Rylea loved climbing around on the rocks and following her brothers around.
 Logan was able to get a hit this game, but pulled a muscle so we ended up leaving a little early.
 Morgan's activity that night was a Pine Wood Derby and did pretty good for a very last minute car.  :)

Rylea knows that she gets the ipad when I'm practicing piano and when I'm trying to get stuff done on the computer.  She loves it when I practice ;)


 Morgan took her out for a little drive the other day and she totally zonked out.  She usually doesn't fall asleep in the car, so she must have been really tired.
 Morgan went up to the Veyo Mountain Man retreat.  He's in charge of the knife throwing and tomahawk throw for scout camp so he's been finding logs for targets and getting all the supplies.  It's been really fun actually, I think I'm a little better at the knife throw, but he still beats me on the tomahawk and javelin.  :)




 He saw lots of really cool stuff and was impressed with all the authenticity of everyone and everything up there.














 The altlatl was his favorite and will probably be his next mountain man purchase.





 We've been having so much fun in the rain.  Our gutter by the front door was kind of leaky though.
I think that's Rylea and Jaron playing in the rain.  I couldn't help but break into song while we were out there.  It was fun!  Until next time...

No comments: