Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Morgan's Picture Dump

These pictures are all from the last three months from Morgan's phone.
 This was from our crazy fun New Years Eve cousin sleepover.  Good times...good times...:)
 It's a real treat when the boys get to use the jetted tub.
 It gets pretty crazy with all the bubbles, Jaron almost got lost in them a couple times.
 Bear and Daddy getting ready for church.
 From our crazy winter adventure at the "Inn" in Filmore.
 I hope the boys remember how much fun they had.

 Because I'm not so sure this was the funnest part.  :)
 And somehow that one rotated on me again.  But I love my four little boys.
 Logan on the day he broke his arm.  His cast comes off next week.  Wahoo!
 Damon at his gymnastics review

 Tragon at his gymnastics review.

 They both have had a lot of fun in gymnastics.  We'll be taking a little break for soccer and the summer, but then we'll see what happens.
 Bear is our little couch potato

 Jaron's Birthday Party getting ready to eat.
 Opening some fun presents.



 He loved his dump truck
 He also loved his Ice Cream Cake
 Bear and Damon getting ready for movie night.
 This is typically how Jaron sits in "his" chair to watch a show
 Morgan took the boys hiking up behind our house one Saturday, they had a blast.


 I sure love my boys.

 We had some pretty bad wind storms and we got these ALL over in our grass, so sad.  :(
 Damon had a super reverent awesome Sunday a few weeks back, especially since we had two meetings to go to and drag them along after church.  When he wants to be good, dang, he is good!
 Mr. Bear again in his morning time spot.  He usually gets to watch a show while I'm helping the other boys with homework/piano/chores/etc in the morning.
 And over Spring Break, Morgan got to go shooting with some friends from work.
He had a good time, to be honest, I was a little jealous.  Maybe one of our first postpartum dates needs to be some target practice.  :)

With only 9 weeks left until we have our baby girl with us, I'm starting to really feel pregnant and waddle around.  I just hope she comes on her own and we don't have to do another c-section.  Until next time....

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

Lots of cute pictures. 9 weeks will be here before you know it. I am so excited for you to have a little girl :)