Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring Break Fun

I'm trying to catch up on my blog before this cute baby girl joins our family and makes it even more difficult to find time to post.  During Spring Break the cousins got together and painted some eggs from Wood Creations.  The kids had a blast.





 After the painting we all swapped some kids to have a fun sleepover.  Me and Harlee had fun being girls.  All my boys except Jaron ended up elsewhere, so Harlee and I did some fun hair, watched Swan Princess, and practiced gymnastics.  :)  It was really fun being girly and was good practice for me.






I think Spring Break swaps should be a new tradition in the family, although next time I won't be pregnant so I can have more of the cousins at my house.  :)  It's been so nice to have family so close to be able to do some fun things like this.  I have many more posts to catch up on and hopefully I will in the next week or so.  Until next time......

No comments: