Monday, March 10, 2014

My Bear Turns 2

My little Jear-Bear is 2 now. It's actually been kind of nice not already having the baby in my arms now. :)  We had a fun family dinner for his birthday and he got to see all his cousins.  Not all of them are in the picture below, in fact I don't really even know if that was from his birthday party, but oh well.

The Saturday before his birthday we needed to go get his ice cream cake (he was so excited, walking around the house saying, ice ceem cake, ice ceem cake).  We decided to make a lunch out of it at Dairy Queen.  Jaron decided that it was more effective to just drink the BBQ Sauce and Fry Sauce.  He's the only boy who likes sauces on everything...just like his Daddy.  :)
Britters and Bear love to watch shows together.  Especially Dora and Oomi Zoomi.


I got him a birthday outfit quite a while ago, thinking I would still be in cold weather in February.  He's only been able to wear it a couple times before the weather has warmed up so much that it's already in the back of the closet.  Maybe he will still fit it when Winter rolls around again.

Jaron is such a Mama's Boy.  Whenever he is hurt or wants anything, or even sees I'm in the room, he comes to me.  Morgan will get lots of baby time with baby girl because of this I'm sure.  I think Jaron is already jealous.  

Jaron has quite the vocabulary now and is understandable for the most part.  He loves to play with his brothers, but would watch Ooomi Zoomi all day long if I let him (shhh, sometimes I do, hey I'm pregnant and he's a heavy boy to carry around all day now.)  He loves to make us laugh and tries to copy and do everything his "boys" do.  He still loves his blankie and I haven't the heart to break that bond yet.  It's better than a binky I suppose.

He loves cars and Thomas and right now he loves to sleep on the floor next to the fishy night light.  He definitely likes to be the boss and tell everyone what to do.  And don't even think about sitting in "his" chair.

He loves to give hugs and kisses and run around like crazy.  He loves to be outside playing in the dirt or riding Tragon's tricycle.  :)  He's a very sweet boy and fun to be around and we are so glad that he is part of our family.  We love you Jear-Bear.

Until next time...

No comments: