Thursday, April 4, 2013

Making New Friends and Easter

We are having so much fun with Sabrina here.  One of the neighbors came over to hang out for a while.  They had a lot of fun.


 Easter came pretty quick.  Luckily I was able to take Sabrina shopping beforehand and get her a few things to put in the Easter Basket.  :)


 My three older boys on Saturday morning.  Since Easter is on a Sunday we like to do all the Easter Bunny and baskets and stuff on Saturday and then on Sunday we are able to spend more time thinking about the true meaning of Easter.

 I sure love all my boys.  They have had so much fun having a big sister around.  Tragon asks for her all day long while she's at school.  And if I can't find him, he's usually following her around.
 This year the Easter Bunny started hiding the baskets. Logan's ended up on the fridge.  Damon's was up on the cupboards, but I forgot to take a picture before I got it down for him.
 The Easter bunny even left some treats for Mom and Dad
 The boys got a kite to share.  Go power rangers.  :)
 Jaron's basket was underneath his high chair.
 Tragon's was hiding behind the couch.


 The boys and Sabrina all got a new outfit.
 I kind of kept forgetting that I already had stuff and would end up getting more, so this year they got way more spoiled than normal.
We did an Easter Egg hunt with the neighbors and had a great time.  We even stayed out and had a picnic.  It was an awesome day.  Sabrina was able to spend the day shopping with friends.  I guess that's what it's like to really have a teenager, they are gone a lot.  :)












 
I'm glad that we have had the opportunity to have Sabrina with us.  I love my boys and my family and I'm so grateful for our Savior and for gift He has given us.  I know that Families are Forever!  Until next time....which might be later tonight.

No comments: