Friday, April 5, 2013

The other half Spring Break Vacation

 So, we got back and Logan to the doctor and decided that first day back to just rest and recover.  We went to a matinee of The Croods, which I liked...at least what I saw of it, I was wrestling with Jaron in the hallway most of the time, but I caught most of it.  We hung out around the house unpacking, made a trip to the laundromat (our dryer broke down right before the trip...luckily I had just finished most of the laundry).
 The next day Logan was doing great, he hasn't had a fever since we started the Amoxicillan.  They got to play outside in the sand and mud.  Morgan helped the boys dig a big trench and tunnels.





They really enjoyed playing and spending time with Daddy, I don't think they even cared what the setting was as long as Daddy was there.  And Morgan got lots of time with them too, so he was actually ready to go back to work yesterday.  :)
 We took everyone down/up to Bridal Veil Falls too.
 The water was freezing cold, but that didn't stop the boys from playing.








 Sabrina and I stayed on the dock/bridge with Jaron most of the time.  We were going to maybe go up to Jordanelle, but decided against it and good thing too, we had some tired little boys that were starting to meltdown as we were getting home.  They have had a busy week.

 We topped off one evening by going to Maui Chill after dinner.  Morgan wasn't too sure about it, but in the end decided he like it better than U-swirl, which is great, because it's a lot closer.




 They don't have anything like Maui Chill in Germany, so I was glad to find a little place that was unique.

 Yesterday afternoon we went to Jump On It just before dentist appointments.  The boys had a blast.  I think Sabrina had a fun time too!


Never go there without help when you have 4 little boys!!!!  Luckily when Logan clogged the toilet and Damon was screaming that he had to poo, I found Sabrina and Michelle and they took Jaron and watched Tragon so I could take care of Logan and Damon.  Whew!  It was a fun place though, and we'll probably make it there again someday.

Today I'm planning on running some errands, getting the dryer fixed, and maybe getting to the mall for a little shopping.  :)  I can't believe that we only have one more week with Sabrina.  It's gone by really fast.  And next week she has a lot of activities that she'll be doing with her German group, so she'll be gone a lot.  I think we'll hike Ensign Peak before she goes if the weather gets better and we have tickets to a conference session, but I think for the most part we were able to do most of the things that we wanted to while she was here.  So, here's to one more week of fun and craziness...Until next time...

No comments: