Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Logan!

Getting back into a routine will have to happen next week.  The same weekend that Sabrina left, my parents came up.  My nephew got to have a sleepover for Logan's birthday, and then Sunday, my brother and nephew stayed for a night on their way back to Wyoming.

We had lots of fun playing in the dirt by our house.
 This is my favorite.  Classic brotherly love!

 We also got a chance to have a Mommy/Son date at Logan's school.  Luckily we got to invite Grandma and Lincoln to come with us.
They had a lot of fun, but were pretty tired at the end.  We ended up leaving a little early so we could go get some cake and ice cream for Logan's birthday.
 The tarantula
 She was putting a scorpion in her mouth
 The big turtle
 Jaron is a monkey and loves to push things around.  He re-arranges my chair on almost a daily basis.



 Logan had a Hulk/Avengers birthday party.  Tragon was rocking the Hulk mask.
 We played "Hulk Smash" with the balloons



 We had seven friends come over for his birthday and they all did so well waiting for turns on the games and when the presents were being opened.  I was super impressed.


We played some "Hero, Hero, Villian"  That got a little crazy.  We also did "Hawkeye Sharpshooter" and one of the girls ended up winning that game with the Nerf Guns and a target.  We also did "Superhero Rescue"  Basically hide and seek, but the seeker has to rescue the heroes and get past me (the villian who captured them) to the safe place.  That went over really well and was a total last minute idea.  Yay for me, big drop of awesome there.

By the end of the day, I was beat.  I think I'm still catching up from everything.  I love my Logan so much and he is such a  sweet boy and a good example to all of us.  He loves fast and testimony meeting and loves to go up and bear his testimony.  We have never told him what to say, just what a testimony is and so far he has done us proud.  He says he'll just be six for a while and then he'll start practicing to be seven.  :)

Until next time...

No comments: