Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Playing in Sunny St George

It was gorgeous weather in St. George this past weekend and it was so nice to get out of the cold snow for a few days.  We did lots of playing at Grandma's house.
 Soap beards were a must.  I think Damon got the record for longest beard.


 Jaron loves his cousin Harlee.  He would run up to her and hug her and crash into her over and over again.  It was really cute.  I'm so glad that our kids love their cousins.

 I think Harlee was loving the attention from Jaron as much as he was loving on her.  :)

 Of course we spent most of our time outside.  Damon was taking a little rest while he was waiting for everyone to get on the airplane teeter totter for the picture.
 Jaron loves to be outside.  If he ever got too fussy, we just took him outside and he was fine.  We are going to have an awesome outdoor filled summer, I can just feel it.  :)


 I was there too!  I learned how to turn the camera around so I could see the picture I was taking, so I had to try it out.

 The boys sure love their Daddy and love it when he is outside playing with them.

 This airplane teeter totter is going to have some fond, fun memories for my boys.  I hope it can keep up for the next several years as they get older and bigger.
 Uncle Scott even got to spend some time with the boys.  We don't see him a lot so the boys are always a little nervous at first, but they warmed right up to him.




And a couple videos, I think one with Harlee and Jaron giving hugs and dancing and another with Jaron laughing.  Overall, this was one of the best trips we have ever had to St. George.  We didn't have a lot of fighting or too much whining, just lots of fun.  The boys love visiting Grandma...me too!  Until next time...

No comments: