Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy Birthday Jaron

I can't believe my baby is one already...actually, yes I can, it's been quite the year, but anyway.  I love this little guy so much.  I'll start with a few stats:

Height: 30.2'' (65%)
Weight: 20lb 2oz (12%)

He's built a lot like Tragon, tall and skinny.  While in St. George this past weekend we got to celebrate his birthday on his actual birthday February 16th.

 My brother and his family were able to come down and spend Saturday evening with us and most of Sunday.  The cousins had a blast together.  Jaron has a special place in his heart for his cousin Harlee, but I'll have that in another post.
 It had been a long day and Jaron was pretty tired when the festivities started, and he didn't really go crazy for the cake, but that's okay, less mess to clean up.  Damon however loved the cake.

 We did baths after cake and then on to presents.  He got a cool puppy dog that talks and sings, Brittyn really loved that one.  Jaron was just too tired, but he has loved playing with it since.
 He also got an airplane toy that I didn't get a picture of.  Thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Steve's family!  We had a wonderful time.
 I tried to get a few pictures of the birthday boy in his birthday outfit, but that proved to be quite difficult.

 He has't quite figured out opening presents either, he just sort of looks at them.
 This little guy is always in motion...unless he's sleeping or being held.  He loves to run and walk and has finally figured out how to go downstairs by himself, it still makes me a little nervous and I like to be there, but I haven't been helping him lately.
 When we got home from St. George on Monday we let him open our presents too.  (I just combined those two birthday days together)
 Again, it was mostly the older boys opening his presents and getting excited for him.

 We got him a little scooter so he can practice inside while it's cold and then when it warms up he'll be able to cruise around outside with his brothers.
 I'm going to have to watch this little daredevil.  He is a climber and will climb on about anything and everything he can, including all his toys.  I think I have a couple videos that will show it.


I sure love my Jar-Bear and I'm so glad that he is part of our family, it just wouldn't be complete without him.  He brings a lot of energy to the family and loves to play.  He hasn't started talking yet, but he understands a lot and loves to sing and shout with his brothers.  His brothers love to take care of him and play with him and he loves it.  Until next time...

No comments: