Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Not a Valentine's Day Post Yet

I say, not a Valentine's Day post yet because we're headed down south to celebrate Valentine's, Engagement Anniversary, and President's Day, but I didn't want to get too far behind on pictures and posts or I lose my motivation.  So, here's a few pics and videos from the past week or so.
We had to change out about five light bulb in the kitchen which require our giant ladder.  Anytime the ladder is out the boys love to climb up it.
Damon and Tragon were a little timid this time.


But Logan had no problem rocketing up the ladder.
I even got the top of my pantry cleaned off. Yeah!  This month's "project" has been the kitchen, so that was perfect.  I still have a few more drawers and cupboards to clean out and re-organize, but on the whole my kitchen wasn't nearly as disorganized as my bedroom.
I also gave the camera to Logan for a little while, so some of these pictures are from him.
Logan loves to wear a "cap" as he calls it.  Which I think is awesome.  I got this one on sale, but it was a little to big so for his "Valentine" I got him one that fits a little better.  I got one for Damon too, but I think he only wears it to be like Logan, not really because he likes it.  He took it off right when Logan left for school and didn't put it back on until he came home and saw that Logan wanted to wear his cap again.

This lovely shot must have been from Logan or Damon.

Damon has the habit of biting or licking his lips, sort of like me and it's been constantly chapped for the past week, poor kid.  Still smiling though.  :)

Tragon came upstairs crying the other day.  He is always putting our storage bins in his head, so I guess he figured the little book basket would fit too.  Nope, he got it pretty stuck, I had to push the bulge in his head back in to get the basket off.

He had this awesome circle on his head for the rest of the day.  It was pretty funny.



And for your viewing pleasure, just a few quick blips about my boys.  I sure love them.











And my awesome husband brought me flowers and a movie on Valentine's Eve.  He wanted to get me a chick flick, but the closest thing they had was MIB 3, which turned out to be pretty good, mostly just because I got to spend some time snuggling up with my honey.  Until next time....

No comments: