Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bumbo

I started using the Bumbo chair with Jaron this past week. He's still a little wobbly in it, but it sure helped when all the boys were awake and hungry for breakfast.I was able to put him up on the counter by the stove so I could watch him and make the oatmeal and not have to do either one-handed.
He was really liking in and smiling and laughing for a while, but I couldn't ever get a really good picture with his cute grin.
We tried it a few days later and he's already got some better control of his body.
Most of the time he sits in it he looks like a little bobble head doll. I snapped the camera just a little bit too early to catch his smile. His big brothers were making faces at him and getting him to smile. He loves to be where his brothers are and he likes to be in motion walking around. Unless he's tired he does not want you to sit down while you hold him, and he always wants to be held. And for the last 3 nights in a row he has slept for 8 hours!!!! Wahoo. I hope I didn't just jinx that, but I really don't mind holding him all day when he's awake if he's going to sleep through the night. We love our Baby Jaron. :) Until next time....which is in about 5 minutes.

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

we loved the bumbo for Carter.