Friday, April 13, 2012

Good Times

We had silly sandwiches today for lunch. My bread was still frozen in the freezer so we had peanut butter and jelly cracker sandwiches with a special chocolate (Nutella) sandwich for dessert.Tragon has been the messiest eater by far, but he also started feeding himself the soonest, it's the price I pay and most of the time it's worth it. I just have to make sure I'm not feeding the baby when he gets done eating or I have peanut butter/noodles/etc all over the house.
Damon is still my best eater and loves making silly faces for the camera.
Logan thought the cracker sandwiches were pretty silly and decided to make his string cheese into "grass" (strings it out and then eats it off the table while making mooing noises).
Gotta love it. Until next time...

1 comment:

heidijogoody said...

meal time with kids can prove to be a messy situation :)