Sunday, August 2, 2009

Movin' on Up

I'll start with our good news first: We sold our townhouse!!! YAY. Now we're going to get our build job started and finally "settle down" I hope I don't jinx us by saying so, but it would really be nice to stay put for at least 5-10 years....or for the rest of or lives, and our new house will make both of these options a possibility. We're super excited and hope that all goes well with the sale and we should be outta here by the end of August. Now we just need to find a buyer for our house in Oklahoma and we'll really be set. :) Now for the fun stuff, other than the house there weren't really "events" that took place, but I do have some fun pictures: Damon likes to look at books, especially Logan's bedtime books when he's not around to be greedy about them. :)
He's so cute.

Logan does pretty good with breakfast, okay with lunch, but dinner has been almost non-existent the last month or two. Oh well, he still has enough energy to run around and bounce off the walls all day.


This is usually the morning routine while I'm taking a shower and getting ready, they get to watch a movie. Lately, Logan has been on a Handy Manny kick, he wants to watch it all day every day! Damon doesn't care what's on as long as something is on. :)


Damon's throne.


Logan in the zone watching Handy Manny.


We went swimming on Friday when Morgan got home from work and when we came back home Logan ran to the grass, and said, "lay on the grass?" so they did. We've been going outside in the mornings and just hanging out in the yard or going for walks. Logan is getting a little better and minding and staying close while we're outside...and of course it was because he knew that I had bought the "leashes" that he started behaving better, so I have yet to use them.

Damon loves to go for walks in the wagon and he loves swimming and playing in the water.


And he loves spaghetti!

Look at those cute chompers.

And of course, we were lacking on bath pictures for Damon because I'm usually bathing them both at the same time and can't get the camera because Damon has a terrible habit of sticking his whole face in the water to drink it. So I took advantage of the solo bathtime while Morgan was home to help me.

Someday we'll need something to embarrass him in front of his girlfriends.

I love it when he's crawling to the bath tub and his little tush jiggles all the way there. :) He's actually got some meat on him. I hope he continues to be a good eater, but if not, at least I have some proof that he was at one time and I'll be grateful for that. Both my boys are so wonderful and so challenging at the same time. I hope this next month goes by fast and slow at the same time. I want our new house to be done quickly, but I also want enough time to pack and get our things in storage too.. Oiy! Well, until next time.....

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on your house! That is so exciting! You're boys are so darling! I love seeing their cute pictures!

Mike and Quel said...

Good job on selling the house, that is great news! It was fun having you guys out here. We will have to go to your house and play next time. Your mom told me you were going to watch the kids in Sept, thanks! We really appreciate it! Kim said she will come over too.

heidijogoody said...

Congratulations on the sale that is great news! so where are you planningto build now?

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Congrats on selling the house, that's awesome! I hope we get to see the new house the next time we are out there. I also hope you sell the house in Oklahoma soon too. I used to think Donovan had Silvey eyes, but seeing Damon's makes me think otherwise. They really do look related!!

Lesa said...

That is great about the house! :o) Your boys are SO cute! It would be fun to get together sometime. I'm sure someday Maddox will love to play with his cousins!