Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Move

I know it's been 2 whole weeks since a post...wow, it's been a while since I've gone that long, but there is a good reason. We have moved! The week before last Sunday we were just packing and getting things ready, and then our buyer said they wanted to close as early as last Tuesday, so we decided to hurry and rent our storage unit and load as much up as we could on Saturday. We got a pretty good start, and then my brother and his fam came up last Sunday and stayed with us and helped us move some of the really big things on Monday.

Morgan and I finished packing the storage unit on Tuesday and on Wednesday we got everything cleaned and ready to go for the new buyers thinking they would be closing on Tuesday and moving on Wednesday-ish...well the buyers post-poned their closing until Wednesday....then until Thursday....then until Friday, so technically we're still waiting for our house to close (fund and record) which won't happen until Monday and even possibly Tuesday, in the meantime we had all our paperwork signed and done on Tuesday and have moved out.

Morgan is going to be staying with his parents for a while and I'm taking a "vacation" down in St. George. With the house that we want, this should only be about a 6 week arrangement. :) But you never know what could happen, right now at this very moment, there are still many things that need to happen, so we're trying to be patient and just ride this crazy experience out until the end.

I don't have any pictures because I thought I brought my camera cord, but it wasn't in any of the bags or boxes, so I'll have to pick one up this week. Other than that, Morgan I love you and miss you and I'll see you soon! Until next time.....

7 comments:

Belle said...

sounds like a very crazy weekend...and week! hope that aren't any major delays with your house being built!

heidijogoody said...

Oh my goodness it sounds like you guys are going to have it a little crazy for a little while. I hope everything works out for you guys.

Lindsey said...

:( :( :(

Lindsey said...

Those were frowny faces if you couldn't tell. That's what I do everytime I walk past your door. :(

Tosha G said...

Wow! All at once, you're a trooper. good luck with everything

~Jeneece said...

Seriously, come back. garrin misses you.

Emily said...

I hope the house has closed now. Good luck with it! That must be so hard to be apart for 6 weeks and I hope it flies by fast!