Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Logan Loves Water

*Mid-Week Post*

I know I usually only post on Sundays, but we had too much fun yesterday so I thought I post and get it all on here before I forget, and so our next post isn't as long, but don't forget to look at the pictures from last post. :)

Yesterday it was raining and Morgan got off work a little early, so while he was taking a nap with Baby D I decided to take Logan out in the rain...it was only sprinkling at the time. We got some fun pics and videos (mostly videos) of him and his new found love of water.

This is his favorite jacket...Go Cougs!

This is Logan running around in our backyard. It was actually really nice outside, it was cool and only slightly humid and the bugs weren't out, otherwise I don't think we would have been out there as long, I seem to be a magnet for mosquitos.




Logan's new word is water. He just randomly said it one day in the bath, so we've been re-inforcing it. you can't tell, but the water was dipping from thr rain gutter.


Logan loves letters and the alphabet and has been surprising us with how much he knows...you can't hear it very well, but with the letter "h" he is making the sound of the letter instead of saying it. We got so dirty in the mud that we took an early bath and I let him play with the whole bucket of letters.



He loves to swim in the bath tub. We got some pretty good jibber jabber in this clip. I just figured since the focus has sort of been on Damon lately we ought to do a post just for Logan. :) And Damon just basically eats, sleeps, and poops these days. We'll do an update on him after his Dr. appointment this week. I hope you enjoy our videos.

4 comments:

Belle said...

What a smart little boy to already know his alphabet! Logan is growing up so quickly. It looks like you are blessed to have two sweet and good natured little boys. Lucky you that Damon is starting to sleep through the night! MaKenna is so active that she wants to be awake all the time so she won't miss out on anything exciting. She is finally starting to sleep 6-7 hours at night now, though!

heidijogoody said...

I am impressed with how well he knows his letters. That playing in the rain sure looks fun.

Nicki Swilor said...

Holy smokes, Annie. You deserve mom of the year for teaching him the ABC's already. And not just the song, he recognizes the letters! I'm so impressed!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He has the CUTEST little voice! And you can actually understand most of the things he says, impressive! I hope Donovan learns to speak that quickly, but I will still love him just as much if he doesn't. I love to watch them play in the rain and get into puddles, it's true, boys will be boys!