Saturday, September 13, 2008

...unfinished...okay, finished. :)

September 7th - 14th

I've been trying to stay busy to keep my mind occupied on something other than a very soon delivery of our second child, but even as busy as we stayed, I still had enough time to grow impatient and anxious....this test of patience is good for me though. :)

We took a few pictures and videos this week, but next week will be even better when we'll have pictures and videos of our newer, bigger, and better family. Logan is at that stage where he doesn't like his clothes on and is always trying to take them off, luckily, he's really not quite figured it out, but when he gets whiny enough I'll at least take his shirt off. I did that day and he tried for a long time to get his pants and diaper off, but all he got was a plumber's crack, it was too darn cute not to take a picture.


He's been eating more like a big boy lately and I've been letting him work on the spoon more. He's really good with a fork and sort of treats the spoon like a fork and makes a big mess, so I've avoided it until now, but I'm realizing that the more independent he is with snacks and eating, the easier it will be with two. Here is just chillin' in his chair chowing on, I think pudding. He does pretty good with pudding and yogurt since they stick to the spoon a little better. He also loves giving kisses, kisses, and more kisses.

We found these shades in the stroller that we bought second-hand, I keep forgetting to ask my friend that picked it up for me if they are hers...well, her little boy's. :) They've been in the car and he always tries to put them on, and the other day after errands he wouldn't leave them in the car, so we brough them in and I helped him put them on, I think he looks pretty studdly.

Sometimes the most random things will make him laugh, we caught the next few videos a little after the climax of his laughter, but you get the idea.






My mom finally got here on Saturday, luckily missing any of the storm, we've been anxiously awaiting her arrival all week. My mom will be staying with us for a week to help with the babies and help me figure out how in the world I'm supposed to handle two at a time. My dad wasn't able to make it out like we planned :( it seemed the whole world decided to converge on Oklahoma City this week. I'm sure it was due to a lot of re-routed flights from the storm, he'll just have to be patient and see him a little later.

...anyway, this post is still unfinished, but it's late Sunday night right now and I'm going to have a BABY TOMORROW!!!! So, I'll probably finish this mid-week and add another with some pictures of the newest addition to our family.....so until then...okay, I'm done now as much as I can with this post.

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

A baby tomorrow that is so crazy. good luck with everything and if I can handle two at once you can two! You are a good mommy. Can't wait to see pictures

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Yay! I am so excited for you! I am getting more and more tempted to go down there for a visit. I will give you some time though, don't worry. I am still working on the DVD thing. I don't know how to burn it, but Brad does. He has been extremely busy lately but will hopefully get a minute to help me out sometime soon! You and your families will be in our prayers tomorrow. We can't wait to see the cute little guy!

Belle said...

Hope everything with the new baby goes alright! Wow! Time goes by so fast. I'm sure you'll be able to handle everything just fine!

Tosha G said...

Good luck, you are probably in the process of having your baby, I'm excited to see pictures.

Nicki Swilor said...

I can't wait for the next blog! Congratulations again. I'm excited to hear how Logan is with his baby brother.