Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Quick Pics

September 16th, 2008

Well, Damon is 24 hours old....well I guess 27 hours old now and we're home so here are some quick pics of the newest addition to the family. I'll finish the last post and do another one Sunday though and tell more about the birth, but I'm battling the smell of fresh cinammon rolls to hurry and get some pictures of this beautiful baby boy up! :)

The Doctor let Morgan catch Damon. He did a great job! (yep, I took that picture too)Damon Jeremiah 7lbs 11ounces 21inches and cute as can be!


He had a few scratches from his fingernails, but he's got rosy cheeks like his brother.

We made it home safe and sound."Thank Heaven for little boys!"

All my boys! I love them sooooo much!!!!!!!!

Logan is going to be such a good big brother. He went for the baby before he even gave his momma kisses when we got home. :)

20 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Adorable!! I am glad he made it here safe and sound :)

Lisa said...

congratulations, he's very cute!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations! You are home and bloggin' already?? Wow, I'm impressed! Your boys are so cute, it's great to see the new guy.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is so cute! It looks like Logan already loves his little brother. Congratulations!!

Kim said...

Congrats you guys. That is so awesome and fun. He looks like his brother already.

Tosha G said...

SO cute! Congratulations, happy to see everyting went well.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wright's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am glad to hear that everything went well and you are now home and can get use to your new little addition. He is adorable!!!

Dina said...

Soooo Cute! Congrats to you guys!

Ashley said...

We loved seeing him!!! I must say he is just as cute in those pictures as he is in person! Nice little chubby face...Congratulations guys! We are excited for you, you'll have a lot fun with those two!

The Shill Spill said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Super cute little guy! I can't believe you were home afer 24 hours. I love to get the extra day of rest in the hospital before functioning in normal life again. (He does look like his brother though...from what I can remember of him as a new little guy.) :)

Belle said...

Congratulations! He is too cute!

Kylee said...

So cute and chubby! Congrats!

Jess and Augest said...

He is adorable! Congratulations. Glad to hear Logan is happy to have himself a new little buddy.

Jason and Joanna said...

congratulations on your little guy! he is super cute! i'm glad it all went well!

Chris and Lesa said...

congratulations!!! that is so exciting! he is so cute

Mike and Quel said...

Yeah he's here! Good job! I love little babies and can't wait to hold my new little nephew at Christmas!

Robyn said...

Congrats Annie! What a cutie! I love how gushy and chubby he looks! What a handsome little guy! I'm glad he's here and healthy. Good luck in the coming days, I'm sure you'll do great with two :)

Kate said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! He sure is cute.

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I couldn't be there! The pictures help, but I am going to have to come soon to see him in person.