Saturday, March 1, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 30

February 24th - March 2nd (ish)

I say "ish" on the dates because some of the videos that you about to behold happened more than just this past week, it's just taken me that long to get them all ready to go. I've got a lot of digital scrapbooking to sort through. :) Anyway, this week we have some great videos for you to check out. I'll save the pictures for last, because there really aren't very many, I was focusing on the videos this week, I know, excuses, excuses, but hopefully you'll all feel it was worth it. :)

The first video is from a couple weeks ago, I think you'll remember that Logan was posing for a Mentos commercial (not really, but he could) and we just happened to get this on film.


The next video is of Logan showing off his mad cruisin' skills. The last couple weeks he has really started to go. He pulls himself up onto everything and wants to be walking all the time.



Now that he likes to walk around so much, we better start getting him into soccer, tee hee. We're starting of small, well big actually, with a beach ball. He loves to kick things. We're still working on the baby sized soccer ball and I'm sure we'll have some video of that soon.



We're also working on using a regular cup. Every time he sees us drinking from one, he is fascinated and always wants the cup. So, just before bathtime we do a little practicing, sometimes it goes well, other times, not so well, this was actually a pretty good trial. :)



And finally, my back was getting so sore from stooping over to help him walk that I decided he needed an early birthday present and we got him a walker (no, not the old man walker) so that he could practice on his own. This video is his first try at it. He was doing pretty good, then he didn't really like it so much, so we're working on it with him. It's so fun to see him growing up and getting so excited about things. I can't wait until this summer when we can run around and chase him in the back yard.



I guess that's pretty much it for the videos for now, we hope you enjoyed them. There really was only one picture this week that really turned out very good.



Yep, Logan will be a Big Brother in September (around the 21st-ish). We're thrilled! We looked forever for a t-shirt that said big brother and finally found one at Babies R Us and the smallest size was 2T (Logan wears 12 months), I guess Oklahomans figure people don't really have babies that close together. Now, if it were Utah, we'd probably find a 9 month onesie that says, I'm the Big Brother. :) We figured this would be the easiest/fastest way to get the word out. Thanks moms and dads for keeping our secret for so long, but I just can't wait anymore. :)

9 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

WOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!! Yeah for you and Morgan! I am soooooo happy for you guys! That is soooo cool, and so....e'nergetic' of you. I admire you guys for wanting to keep up with two very young ones. :) Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! It seems just like yesterday when I was stoping by your cute little Town-Home here in Lehi and bringing your dinner while your little one snoozed in your arms! :) Crazy how time goes by so quickly! Congrats! (Good month! Carson was born in September!) :)

Shawn, Hayley and Jack said...

congrats on the next baby that is so awesome. I feel like everyone I know is pregnant and due in Sept. That will be so fun for your little guy to have a brother or Sister. We still can't decide if we want or kids close together or farther apart. You will have to let me know how it is with 2. Congratulations again:)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Wow, congratulations! Now I have 3 pregnant cousins (that I know of) and 2 pregnant sisters in law, but I am not and I am okay with that! You two are awesome parents and have already made one beautiful baby (very close to being as beautiful as my baby:) and I am sure the next one will be just as good looking! Do you know what you are having yet? Hooray for babies!!!!

Kate said...

Congratulations you guys! That is very exciting news! How are you feeling Annie? I hope that you are doing good. Keep us updated on how things are going and definitely when you find out what it is! It'll be fun to be pregnant together, too bad we don't live closer. Congrats!

Kate said...

Congratulations you guys! That is very exciting news! How are you feeling Annie? I hope that you are doing good. Keep us updated on how things are going and definitely when you find out what it is! It'll be fun to be pregnant together, too bad we don't live closer. Congrats!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

YEAH!!!
Congrats!!! That is exiting news! I hope you are feeling good. I can't wait to hear if the babe is a boy or girl!!

heidijogoody said...

lots of fun videos this week. The girls have that same walker toy and now they like to ride the bike part of it. Congrats on the new little one on the way that is so exciting for you guys.

Lisa said...

Congratulations!!! That is exciting! I'm glad you found our blog so that I could catch up with you and see what you guys are up to. I can't believe how big logan is!! Sounds like you guys are doing well in Oklahoma. I've got a friend serving there so if you ever run into an Elder Lashaway from Oregon, tell him I said hi.

Jolene and Ty said...

Congrats! I hadn't read your blog all the way yet and I saw the comment on my blog and said wait a minute I had no idea you were pregnant! Good lick with 2!