Sunday, March 9, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 31

March 2nd - 9th

This has actually been quite the uneventful week, but I'm sure I can pull out some tidbits of excitement. Actually I think my next story happened sooner, but I'm just getting to it now. :) Since we needed to make room in the baby's room for another baby now, we decided it would be better to have the rocker/recliner in the living room, but with a sectional, there just wasn't enough room. So, we decided to sell the sectional and they don't have ksl.com here in Okie, so we used Craigslist.com and in about 2 hours the sectional was sold and the people were on their way to pick it up. It was great. So, we moved the futon in the living room for now. We headed to a furniture store and were able to find a really nice sofa for just about as much as we got for the sectional, so it worked out great. The sofa and recliner won't be here until next week though, so I'll have to post those pictures later.

We also decided that our spinning table wasn't the safest after several crashes, so we replaced that with a storage ottoman. (we've been selling a lot of furniture and shelves that have just been sitting in the garage) It serves a dual purpose, it's perfect for putting your feet up and it hides all of Logan's toys....and even Logan sometimes. :)


Let's see, what else is new this week? I got really sick with a cold or something on top of being pregnant, that wasn't too fun, but I'm starting to feel better and I'm moving out of the worst of the pregnancy sickness stage, and I really haven't been all that sick, just a little nauseous, but mostly just exhausted. Morgan has been studying really hard for his midterms that are coming up next week. I can't believe we're already halfway through this semester. Time is going by so fast here....which I'm glad for. We're enjoying the experience while we can, but we sure miss seeing the family all the time.



Since Logan likes to run around naked all the time after a bath, I decided it was just still too cold sometimes to have nothing, so we tried the robe again, he still doesn't fit his homemade one from my aunt, but we'll get him used to it. :)

(sorry, fuzzier than I thought, oh well)

I think that's about it, until next time :)

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cant wait to see all the pictures of you new stuff that is so exciting!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

It will let you upload pictures one at a time. I figured that put this morning. It takes more time, but it still works.