Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 32

March 9th - 16th

This week has been pretty good. Although we're more excited for next week because it's Spring Break for Morgan and Grandma and Grandpa Hadlock are coming to visit us! We got our new furniture this week, it arrived just in time.

The new recliner is soooooo comfy! The sofa is nice and big so me and Morgan can cuddle up and watch movies together. It's still a little stiff from being new and when I sit all the way back my feet don't touch the ground, it makes me feel like a little kid again, but it's very comfy. We go the ottoman last week, but I never took a very good picture of it.

It's the perfect place to store all of Logan's little toys. He loves pulling them out and putting them back in.....well, we're still working on the whole put them back in thing. :) He loves opening drawers and pulling everything out, as we saw earlier this month with his clothes drawer, but now it's moved on to the kitchen. I was doing the dishes and I knew he was playing in the drawer, but I was so focused on a pan I was scrubbing that I didn't know how much damage he had actually done. Usually he just pulls out the boxes, but not this time.

"Here Mom, I'll help you clean up, I'll give them to you, and you put them away" :) Good thing he's cuter than anything in the whole world. He likes to mimic facial expressions now and his favorite is the kissy face and show me your tongue.It was actually very difficult to get him to copy me when I was holding the camera, he was too fascinated by the camera, but he finally caved in. He also loves to play with balls. We have our little beach ball, a big exercise ball, and lots of little bath time sports balls. (And somehow, I think I've mentioned that before)We like to play Bowling for The Buddy with the big ball. He likes it too, we roll it to him and it just about knocks him over and he thinks it's hilarious. Then he rams it with his head and chases after it. It keeps him entertained for almost a whole 15 minutes by himself (that might now sound like much, but trust me, that's a lot of time for a mom).There's not really a story behind those pictures, he's just cute. Sometimes, I give him crackers to munch on. He's our cracker smasher. He'll take one bite and then he just likes to squish and smash the crackers and make a big mess. This time though, he actually got more than half the cracker down (or on his face) before smashing the rest into the carpet. Good thing we didn't splurge on expensive carpet while we're here. :)Cell phones, credit cards, computers, our kids are learning all this technology at such a young age. Pretty soon I'll be asking him why the computer isn't working. He loves credit cards and stole this out of my wallet. I didn't think he could quite reach the top of the desk, but apparently he's grown.


Well, that's pretty much been our week, pretty low-key, but I took more pictures this week to make up for last week. Logan is teething again and is always covered in drool now, but he's been pretty happy still. He just likes to bite, and he bites hard, and anything or anyone.

I know, I know, they all look pretty much the same, but he's just so darn cute I couldn't help myself.Oh yeah, I finally got the pictures up for last week's post too. Some of them didn't turn out too great, but at least we made up for it this week. Until next time.....

5 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Oooh. Nice new furniture very nice for you guys. I love Logas kissy face so cute. Also it never gets any easier to not take more then enough pictures I just love taking of them of th girls even though they never cooperate anymore to get them done.

The Shill Spill said...

Your little one is turning out to be quite the little looker Annie! :) Super Cute pictures!
I love your new furniture! I think our next coffee table with be an ottaman that stores toys -- just like that! Way to be a smart shopper! :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

We need some new furniture, we got ours at an auction when we first moved to Iowa for $200...oy. Logan is so cute. Those Goodman genes make some good looking kids. I want to see Donovan and Logan next to each other to see if they look related. It's hard to tell in pictures.

Emily said...

I've been a little behind on the blogs lately, so I just read that you are pregnant! Congratulations! I'm going to have to learn from you how to handle two at a time when we're ready for number 2!

CassideeT said...

That made me laugh that we had such similar experiences with Craig's list. Maybe next time around we'll make the money we deserve! Your new furniture looks great!