Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 29

February 17th - 24th

We have some fun pictures this week. We have some fun video too, but we're going to make ya'll wait until next week when I can get them all done on one blog. :)

Logan loves bath time, but lately, he's been really struggling with the whole getting dressed after bath time gig. I guess he's just a free spirit.

Look at that cute little butt and skinny little legs.His favorite "toy" is the little tube of Desitin. Usually I have to let him play with it in order to get any clothes on him."I think I'll skip the diaper tonight mom, no thanks"

Logan is starting to crawl around on all 4's now like your "typical" crawler. He used to slide on his belly to go faster, but now he's realizing that he can go just as fast on all 4's and it's easier to grab things and climb on things when he's like that. He loves chasing balls around the house. We have a big beach ball, a basketball, and a giant exercise ball that he loves.I think he got his definitions of "dribbling" confused.

Logan loves to go outside. He especially loves looking out windows and doors. He likes waiting by the door when daddy is bringing in the groceries. I can't wait until it's consistently warm and we can go to the park and play.We have to be careful coming in the door though, or he'll go kersplat on the porch. He'll get all the way to a standing position, but not on the day that I was taking pictures. He also found the toilet paper roll and how to get it all on the floor. Luckily I caught him before it happened, I think I was in there blow-drying my hair. I took a picture, but it just didn't quite turn out, but I'm sure you can use your imagination. (Just imagine a sparkling clean bathroom, :)

The other night I was getting him ready for a bath, and letting his butt air dry, he's been getting a little rashy lately, and he peed on the floor. So, I cleaned it up and decided we should at least put some pants on him until it was bath time, then his butt could still get some air and he won't make a mess on the floor if anything else were to happen.


His first order of business was getting to the dresser and opening his drawer to pull out all his clothes.

Then he got his fingers smashed. :( He couldn't open or close the drawer and was getting very angry.

His shorts were a little too big, they were just the first pair I grabbed that he had tossed out of his drawer.

He finally got the drawer open and was standing up.

He looks like he's ready for a pool party! Yay, actually some friends are coming out this next week and we probably will go swimming, so you'll have some other pool pictures to look forward too. :) Until next time........

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Swimming? Remind me what that is. If my memory serves me correctly, it's where you jump in a large body of water and feel the sun--at least I think it's called a sun, it's been so long since I've seen it--beats down on you and you bask in the glory of yet another 80 plus degree day. Yeah, I'll keep that image of you guys "swimming" with me as I trudge through the slush with my downfeather parka on.

heidijogoody said...

how fun

TamiRichins said...

WoW I can't believe how fast time has flown by. Logan is so so so cute!!!! I am glad you found me, now we can keep in touch.

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Donovan is the same way, he loves splashing and playing in his bath, but HATES to get dressed!

Robyn said...

Haha, what a funny boy! Lincoln I think is just now getting used to the idea of clothes after being naked for so long! Logan is such a cute little baby bum mover-boy.

Emily said...

He is so adorable. It sounds like he keeps you busy! Mylee loves to be naked,too!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Annie... This is Jenna (Heinrich) Corry (From High school) Not sure if you remember me or not- but thought I'd say hello. I stumbled across your blog and just wanted to tell you that our little boy is the same way- body wise. He's healthy, and on track with everything, and he eats... But he's still just a skinny little boy... Looking at those back shots of your son made me think I was looking at mine. You have a very cute little family.
-Jenna
P.S. Your dancing in the post below was awesome! Jeff (my husband) and I dance a lot as well. It is a great workout!! :)