Sunday, February 10, 2008

Oklahoma Adventures Week 27

February 3rd - 10th


Wow, February is almost half over! This week Logan has reached the next shelf in our living room which means his favorite toy this week is all our movies.

Of course he looks so innocent, but he got caught red-handed.

The pile just got bigger and bigger.

It wasn't me mom, it must have been Casper.

I have a good news moment................Logan slept through the night for two nighths in a row!!!! He still woke up about two or three times, but I never had to go in and put him back to sleep. YAY! But alas it did not last. :( Last night we were up from about 3:00am-5:00. We did sleep in until 8:00 though, I was very very grateful for at least the two nights and we'll keep working on it.

Logan takes after his dad in that he loves my hair. He will try to eat it any chance he gets. Well, Morgan doesn't try to eat it, he just likes the smell.

I know, not so great a shot of me, but Logan had a big-ol' chunk of my hair in his fist.Logan's hair isn't long enough for me to eat, so I'm satisfied just eating his cheeks. :)


Logan went to the doctor this week for a checck up and one shot. He did really good. He's been eating so well the last while that I was sure he had put on some weight. Last time he weighed 16 lbs, this time he weighed 16 lbs 15 oz. Not as much as I had hoped, but at least the numbers are getting bigger and not smaller. He did go from 27 inches tall to 29 inches, I guess that's where all his growth is, vertical. He's in the 75 percentile for height and we got distracted with weight so I never found out there. We'll just keep feeding him and feeding him. :) At least he likes food now.


Since Logan's new standing ability, he'll play in his crib for about 30 minutes while I breeze through the house and get it straightened. He found his music player the other day.

I love the time I get to do a couple chores while his music is playing. Well that's about it for this week. We've almost got out taxes finished and are looking forward to a nice refund, maybe we'll get to do a few fixes in the bathroom this summer, or buy some plane tickets for Christmas, or go on a camping trip, I hear they actually have some mountains in the far south(west or east) Oklahoma. Well, I guess this is the end for now. Till next time...

3 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Keep up the good work on him sleeping through the night I hope he will have more of sleeping through the night now then not. good luck

Kim said...

We got very dissapointed on the tax refund haha. And i am so with you on letting them play in the crib for a while so you can get some stuff done :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

He is looking more and more like a handsome little boy rather than a cute little baby. He has the cutest face, I hope we get to see him soon. What city do you live in? We may need to take a road trip to Oklahoma this summer!