Monday, October 31, 2016

October 23rd - 31st

While I was at Time Out For Women, Morgan surprised me by building some stand for our washer and dryer.  I love it!!  It was so thoughtful of him.


 Oh dear Tragon.  Hahahaha
 For Halloween we made a Fiiz Stand for our Ward Carnival and had a sherbet float for our treat.  It was a huge hit and really fun, but it will be a long time before I got that big on Halloween.  :)
 This will turn out to be one of the last camp outs that Morgan goes on with the boys.  He was called to be the Elder's Quorum Secretary not long after this.




 While he was camping, we were prepping for Halloween and the Trunk or Treat, that's what the Fiiz was for, to decorate our van at the trunk or treat.  Since I'm part of the primary presidency and were were in charge of the activity, I figured I should give a little more effort.  The kids loved it.

 I also had group piano lessons before our Fall Recital.  My students have worked so hard on their songs this year.  We had three days of crazy group lessons, but it was really fun.  I only remembered to take pictures on one of the days.







 
 Probably the only picture I took from Halloween.  I don't even think I took pictures of the kids.  Logan was an FBI agent.  Damon was Darth Vader, Tragon was Jet-Vac from Skylanders, and Jaron was Bumblebee from Transformers and Rylea refused to wear her ladybug costume, so she just had a cute Halloween shirt.

 Rylea girl loves her puzzles.


She hurt her arm, and it was eventually fine.  I didn't really think anything of it until it happened again and we had to take her to the instacare....Nurse Maid Elbow, now we have to watch her arm pretty carefully, but now I know how to pop it back into place.  :)  So until next time......

No comments: