Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 1st - 10th

 Morgan went a rally for Evan McMullin out of curiosity and was able to get a picture.  Pretty fun memory.
 Rylea didn't like the sound of the wheat grinder so she found a bucket and put it over her head and plugged her ears too.

 Some of Logan's shield artwork from school.

 I was babysitting and let the girls do my hair.

 Rylea is a little swiper just like big brother Jaron.  She pushed the chair to the counter, got herself a fork and started digging in to the pie.



 This was probably the same day.  She was so tired and fell asleep eating her animal crackers.  :)  After I took the picture I did wake her up and make sure she swallowed before falling back asleep again.
 I convinced Grandma to come do a Paint Nite with me.  It's been a fun little treat to go paint something every once in a while.  She had a lot of fun.  I'm excited for the next one.

 Rylea has learned the art of the flop when she doesn't get her way or wants someone to come pick her up or carry her.  However, I have a secret.  I just pull out my magic lasso and pull her in.  She can't resist.  It's hilarious.  We need to figure out how to get it on video.  We will love that memory.
The holiday season is right around the corner.

No comments: