Saturday, October 8, 2016

October 1st - 8th

I tricked Morgan into thinking this was poop, nope, just chocolate.  :)



 General Conference weekend was the best!  It's my favorite weekend of the year.  The kids did pretty well this session.  I was really proud of them.
 We had some family over for the Sunday afternoon session, they had to bring Logan home anyway because he had a sleepover Saturday night over there.


 We had a fun pack meeting with some carnival games.  We had donuts on a rope.  I was pretty impressed with my boys' skills.

 The boys haven't been taking care of the Wii lately...they lost it.  We'll see when the can earn it back.  :)

 Of course, more Conference weekend naps too.
 Rylea was so cute during the prayer.



 I finally made my apron this week.  It's reversible.  I'm pretty proud of it.  :)

 This IS poop.  It was awful.  I was just finishing up piano lessons and had other kids at the house and had to take care of this mess...ugh.

 Yep, it even got all over the couch that just got shampooed.  :(

 Jaron decided that he likes ties now..especially wearing them to bed.

 I was visiting my grandma and looking through her recipe book and found this "preserved children" and though it pretty funny.
 Ryle's pout.
 More games at the Fall Festival Pack Meeting












 I've been making some more bows for Rylea and getting rid of the ones that I don't actually use....there are a lot.  I kind of went really overboard on making bows when I found out I was having a girl.  :)
 This was Jaron's rocket ship blasting off into space.  He is such a funny boy.

 Tragon's paper tear artwork
 I love this Rylea girl

 Morgan went to a dosimetrist meeting over the weekend, while I went to the carnival with the kids and then went to the Cub scout day camp.  It was a pretty crazy weekend, but it was still fun.





 We went really early so there weren't a lot of lines.  We only stayed for a little bit because we had to get to the scout camp.



 Life size Angry Birds, it was fun.


 Ryle liked her balloon flower, but it didn't last really long.

The boys from Cub Scout Day Camp.  :)  Until next time....

No comments: