Saturday, October 22, 2016

Oct. 16th - 22nd

IT's December as I write this, I'm way behind, but I'm going to try and catch up before the end of the year so it's ready to publish early next year.  We love our family blog books.  It's not quite Halloween yet, but we have been getting our costumes all ready and using them.  Damon was so excited to be Darth Vader this year.  We've watch all the Star Wars movies with them recently.

 Rylea didn't really like it when he had the mask on and always tried to take it off.

 It was Time Out For Women this weekend. It was fabulous as always.  We were so happy that Rachel could come out with us this time.  :)  I took her to the airport early Sunday morning and there was a detour and it was crazy trying to get there, but it was fun to be in the car and visit with just her.  Usually we are surrounding by children clamoring for our attention all the time, I feel like I hardly know my sister in laws!  So it was a really fun detour ;)

I'm really excited to go back through my notes and make some good goals for 2017.  I know that I need to bring my focus in a little smaller and not try to be better at everything, but just pick a couple things.  This year as a family we have really made an effort to have family scripture study in the morning and we have done really well.  I think I would like to make a focus on our evening time family prayer, usually we are running all around and just trying to hurry and get kids to bed that we forget to take a moment to pray as a family.  That will be my number one 2017 goal as a family for sure.  I know that personally I need to work on praying more sincerely.

I wish I had more to write, but it's nice to get another week caught up on the blog. Mostly we just look at pictures anyway.  Until next time....


No comments: