Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 25th - 31st

 I found this quote in a Jeffrey R. Holland book I'm reading and I really like it.  I'm so glad that I have someone by my side through thick and thin.  I have the best husband in the whole world.  And I know my Savior is always there too.
 I still haven't figured out the best way to handle Tragon's temper and moods.  For some reason this worked though, I just kept taking pictures of his grumpiness.....



 ...and eventually he couldn't hold back the smile.  He though it was pretty funny to see himself go from grumpy to happy.
 We had some neighbor friends come over to do a babysitting swap for a temple date.  We were trying to wear them out so we were having foot races in the back yard.
 Jaron and Emmett are good buddies, but we have to keep them separated in primary, they can get pretty wild those two.  :)

Logan and Damon went to a swimming birthday party, we put sunscreen on, but I guess we didn't rub it in well enough and it soaked into his shirt leaving a really bad sunburn, The pictures don't do it justice.  We put a lot of lavender oil on it and most of it was gone the next day, there was a small patch on his shoulders though that turned into a really bad burn and scabbed over.  He sure was a trooper with the burn.

School is getting closer and closer and so is our Hadlock Family Campout.  The boys are stoked, they have been complaining about not going camping all Summer.

Until next time....

No comments: