Sunday, July 17, 2016

July 11th-17th

We found a new park this week.  It has a fun splash pad, playground, and wading pool area.



 Logan went with Morgan for a little one on one, but we will definitely have to go back as a family.

 During the reunion we played some fun cup games.  One of them was just building towers.  This carried over from the reunion.  Damon built a huge tower creation.  It's amazing he was able to get it that high with Rylea trying to knock it over all the time.  :)
 And I guess we did go back as a family this week.  My pictures are really out of order, but that's okay.  I'll just follow the story by the picture.  Tragon got his tonsils and adenoids out on Tuesday after his appointment Monday, it happened really fast, but we hope it was the right thing and will help him.  We needed to get out of the house so we went to the park to play around one evening.

 The boys loved it!











 Boys.....
 Here's back to Tuesday just before the surgery
 And right after.  He did so great the first few days.  He was able to rest the first couple days and I was able to get my piano lessons all switched around.  It really was a huge blessing and happened at the best time it could have.


 He was even up to going to Grandmas for the day, it was a nice change of scenery and Papa was even home to hang out with us for a bit.








 We tested out the slip and slide that we were going to do for Tragon's birthday.  He actually didn't like it, he said it hurt his throat to go on it, so he just sprayed people from the side.



 A Rylea burrito.

 For some reason all the boys decided they should get a tea cup and saucer and toast their lunch, ahahaha.

I love my amazing family.  It's been kind of a rough summer and this week has been really hard with Tragon recovering and just Summertime in general.  Morgan has totally stepped up and been my rock and the stable one right now for sure.  I sure love that man!!  We have our rough patches, but I'm so grateful for my family and for my kids.  Until next time...

No comments: