Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 8th - 14th

Looking through these pictures makes it look like a Rlyea highlight week.  :)  I love that her hair is getting a little bit longer so I can do some fun stuff with it.  I love her little piggy tails.


 We had a freak hailstorm blow in and out within about 5-10 minutes.  It was crazy because it was still really hot outside and there was blue sky around, but suddenly the wind picked up and the clouds moved in, dumped some crazy hail and then it was over.  It was awesome.

 Tragon is in first grade now.  School started this week.  I didn't really take first day of school pictures, because I feel like we take quite a few as it is.  I will post their school pictures once we get them back though.  We have been so excited for school to start.  We got to go meet all the teachers and I felt like each teacher was the best one for my boys.  It's going to be a great year!

 Cambree is expecting her first baby!  I was so excited to see some of my friends from high school.  Laura, me, Cams, and Jolene.  We were quite the crew back in the day.  We have a lot of fun memories together.  I love these wonderful ladies and I'm so grateful to call them my friends.
 Daddy and Rylea took a little cat nap right before church.  :)
 She snuck into the treat cabinet.  She pulls the stool all over by herself and just digs in...we are going to have to watch this girl.  They do get a treat if they are ready for church by a certain time..which is why I didn't stop her, but took pictures instead.  :)












She was so pleased with herself. We are so excited to get into a new school routine and have some fun adventures this year.  Until next time...

No comments: