Monday, August 1, 2011

Tragon's Birthday

Tragon's birthday was July 19th. I can't believe my baby is one! He is walking and running and getting into all sorts of mischief.My parents were able to come up for an evening and a do a little birthday partying. Morgan's dad had just recently had surgery, so they couldn't make it to the party, so we took some cake to them the next day.
I made a fun carrot cake.
See the cute carrots. That's about as far as I go in cake decorating. :) It's really not my forte.
he didn't actually get too messy eating the cake, probably because I only gave him a slice at a time, but I bet he could have polished off a whole cake all by himself. He's a really good eater and unfortunately has him mom's sweet tooth too.
Tragon really loved reading books with papa. I love to see my parents with my boys and it was great to see them even if it was just a short trip.

We love you Tragon and can't imagine our family without you. You've been such a good baby, but now that you're walking I worry about you all the time. You like to quietly get into trouble where your older brothers were always very loud about it. You are such a monkey and love to climb on things and just want so desperately to keep up with your brothers in everything you do. You sleep well, eat well, and take naps well. Happy Birthday Little Guy.

No comments: