Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Pictures July 2011

This past couple of weeks we did some photo-shoots with our neighbor. And, boy my kids were quite un-cooperative, but over the course of two different sessions we were able to finally get some decent ones. These are just a few, I'm still going through the rest to decide which ones I want to print and frame, so I'll probably throw some in the blog posts randomly just to get them in there.Logan was probably the hardest to get a good face on. He was trying a little too hard to smile most of the time.
Damon takes after his mom, he's not super photogenic when looking at the camera, but I loves the faces and lines on him when he's distracted with something else, it makes him look so much more innocent.
And Tragon was a little model baby....for the first little while anyway. He had lots of smiles for the camera and part of these pictures were to document him being 1 year old!!! Wow.
There are a couple other family pictures that turned out pretty good too, but we're still in the editing process on those. :) I sure love my family. I wanted to hurry and get pictures done before I got too fat again, because yes the rumors are true, baby #4 is on the way and due in February!!! YAY!

4 comments:

heidijogoody said...

yay for family pictures and yay for the new pregnancy that is so exciting for you guys :)

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I was just noticing how good you look when I read the last paragraph! Congratulations! I hope it's a little girl! I have flower, bow, and tutu patterns to share:)

Jen said...

You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations on four!

Meg said...

the pictures look great! i love the one of damon!!!