Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Myyyyyy Feeeeeeet!!!

Let's see, it was Monday night and I was getting Logan for bed, he must be growing because all of his feety pajamas are pretty snug. I put them on and he kept telling me to "fix it" because his toes were scrunched. I tried moving around the toes, but he kept fussing, so I thought of the next best thing, let's just cut them off.

So, I said, Logan should we cut the feety off? And he calmly and quietly sat on the kitchen floor while Papa cut the feet off his pajamas (in hindsight we probably should have taken the pajamas OFF before cutting the feet off). As soon as the final snip was made Logan broke down, he was devastated. He kept screaming, my feet, my feet, put on, put on, my feet. He was just sobbing for literally about 20 minutes. Nothing I could do would calm him down, it was just "my jammies" "my feet" "my jammies" It was tragic. I think I've scarred him for life.

So on tuesday I decided to just "hand down" the rest of the feety pajamas to Damon, even though they don't fit him quite yet and Logan now has a nice new collection of pajamas that he is happy with....and they don't have feet anymore....I don't think we can handle those kind of jammies anymore. :)

3 comments:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Ha! I gave up on feety pajamas a long time ago. Donovan was growing too fast to keep them updated!

Mike and Quel said...

Ha ha! I love it! I love the feety pjs! Yeah and I'm sure it scared the crap out of Logan, poor boy, and poor Grandpa. I bet he felt super bad!

Mike and Quel said...

And...I can't wait to come down and play! Things changed a bit again, so we'll see how it goes! I'll let you know. That Mikey just loves to work!