Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Today I hope my husband knows how much I absolutely adore and love him. I made his favorite crepes for his breakfast and we got him a shirt and tie--a father's day present he has been looking forward to. :) We had a pretty crazy church meeting with both the boys having colds, so Morgan came home with them because I had to stay to play piano in primary (my new calling). He was able to get both the kids to sleep after a while when he got home and was able to get a little nap in. And later the weather cooperated and we were able to go take a walk.

Morgan is such a great father and provider for our family and has worked so hard over the years to accomplish the things he has. Logan and Damon just adore their Daddy and I just can't imagine my life without having him by my side forever. He is my true companion and greatest love.
A few things that I love about my husband:

*His great big smile that makes any bad day go away.

*His work ethic - he's one of the hardest workers I know.

*His sincerity - I know that when he says he loves me, he means it.

*His big heart - he has a genuine concern for others and wants to help people

*His intelligence - he is one smart cookie and we seem to balance each other out with the things that we think we do and don't know.

I could go on and on, but I spare you the finer details. I just know that I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful person to share my life with. I love you Morgan!

1 comment:

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I haven't spent a lot of time around Morgan, but from what I have seen he really is a great guy! My parents both think he is great, and that's pretty big because they both think very highly of you too and wouldn't want anything but the best for you! Remember that Morgan got an awesome person too!