Sunday, June 21, 2009

Damonater

Damon had his 9 month checkup this week. He was 18.57 lbs, but our handout says 19.57 lbs, but I'm pretty sure I remember it only being 18.57 lbs on the scale. Anyway, regardless of that he's still growing very well and eats like a champ. He would love to be eating anything we are, but we still try to stick to the basics. He was 28 1/2 inches tall. And not to compare kids, but Logan was about 16.5 lbs and 29 inches right now, so I'm sure Damon will be going through a growth spurt pretty soon.

Damon has four teeth and two coming in right now which has made him extra cranky this week. As soon as the last two are in, he'll have four on the top and two on the bottom, I can only hope that he doesn't turn into a biter like Logan was or we may be weaning him sooner than a year.

Damon can crawl now and loves to climb up on everything and loves to walk while you hold his hands. Logan loves to wrestle with Damon, but sometimes gets a little too rough, we're still working on that. Damon adores Logan and wants to be doing everything he is and gets frustrated sometimes when Logan can just run away and he can't.
For the most part Damon has turned out to be pretty mild mannered....except for these past few weeks that I hope are done where he has been extra clingy and a real momma's boy, I'm hoping it's the teething that's brought that on. He still takes 2-3 naps throughout the day and loves to babble and loves to smile. He can brighten a room with his cheeriness. I know I used this picture last post, but I can't find my camera so I don't have any new pictures this week and it was really cute.

2 comments:

heidijogoody said...

Cute little guy! He is getting so big. Before you know it he will be off running right with Logan

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

I love his sweet little smile! He really is the sweetest little boy. I also really like your hair, I don't know if I told you that yet.